Search This Blog

Sunday 1 May 2011

SPRING 2011

I've been doing a lot of thinking recently (well, actually, all of my life... hahahha) and to get rid of my thinking cap and to get rid of this thinking wrinkles (hope so) I'd like to share with you some beautiful pictures that I took recently. Although I am not a good photographer, I do enjoy taking photographs! Come and join me below....

Tulips are my favourite flowers apart from roses, lily and daisies. Don't ask my why. I guess I am attracted to the stunning colours of these flowers and for me they are so girly. Red tulips are my favourite (actually, I love aything that is red in colour. Some poeple may associate red with devil. well, seriously,I don't care! I just LOVE red. For me, it is a symbol of bravery and courage and at times outrage! hahahhahha...)


This is the yellow one. Still beautiful although I don't favour the colour. It is interesting to note that tulips comes in many colours, shapes and sizes. Hmmm.... God is great!




I call this place mini Keukenhoff. It is not as big as the tulip garden,  Keukenhoff in Amsterdam but it will do considering the fact that it is very near to my place and and will not incur so much money compared to the travelling cost to Amsterdam. By the way, this place is called Victoria Park and is situated in Jordanhill, Scotland. It takes about 15 minits driving from my place. My children and I really had a good time here.

That's my girl at the entrance of Victoria Park. I just love to see the trees at the left and right hand side of the street. It gives such a tranquil look and it is so GREEN!





That is purple blossoms! Beautiful isn't it?





The purple tulips! They are as beautiful as the red ones!


What do you think of this view? Me? I love it!

Aha! more purple tulips...


This is the red one! awwww.... my heart melts...

Nice....



more tulips....

OMG.... I almost forgot. I really need to go. I will upload more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice flowers...but i really like roses...Suka sgt bunga ros. Thanks for stopping by at my humble blog...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...