Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Build that Wall Again

Dear Heart,

Do you still remember?
It took a lot of tears to forget,
It took you many years to breathe,
It took you drastic measures to heal,
It also took several seconds to come and wreck.
Now, my dearest heart, you at your fragile state,
Why did you open that door again?
Why did you let him in?
Knowing that he will come and wreck it all over again,
And now my dearest heart,
You have to go through that kind of 'hell' again,
I know that
It is going to hurt inside out,
And it will be worse this time around,
Oh, please my dearest heart,
I beg you,
come to your senses
And build that wall of yours again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...What is happening...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitter heart. My heart is getting a little fragile and try to keep it all inside.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...