Search This Blog

Monday 28 June 2010

Happy Anniversary

Dear friends and readers,


Today is my 13th anniversary. It is indeed a great feeling. It is the feeling that no one could have imagined. I just felt that nothing else matters when it comes to marriage. For a woman and a wife, being married and to preserve the marriage are the most precious things in this world apart from to love and to be loved. In fact, I just love being married for it is a great feeling to find that one special person whom I can annoy for the rest of my life. Nevertheless, I admit, it is not easy to face all the hardships and obstacles that come along the way. I guess, God has given me his love and mercy for this. I have been given strength and wisdom. Thank you God.


For my dear husband,

I know it has been hard for you and for me all these while but I guess it pays. We have been trying our very best to keep our flame burning and to preserve our marriage and I thank you for all your efforts. I may not be perfect but I will do my best to be the best for you - "You know when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul". Thank you for making me falling in love with you many times. I thank God for giving me YOU and I thank you for your patience,sacrifices, courage and love. Indeed, love is the beauty of the soul.



Send a Dozen Roses at BlingPixie.com




This song is for you. Hope you will like it.





Truly yours,

Noor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...