Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Here I am...

Salam everyone,


It has been quite sometime since I last wrote on my blog. My apologies to all friends, followers and readers. Due to the demands of my work and responsibilities, it has not been possible for me to write as frequent as I want. But today, I realize that I need to write something for you  guys out there.

Well, let's see... I have lot of things to begin with and I just do not know where to start... it seems that after a very long silence, I have so much to tell and so much to share. Oh God, please bear with me but one thing that I want all of you to know that I really miss all of you. To Kak Aya, I know that you have been asking for my new entry, well, today, here I am. Trying to put my thoughts into words.... ekekekekkeke. Ainal, Fidah and the rest of you... I am still alive and kicking!!! Hahahaha... please do not worry.

Now, what should I say.... hmmmm....

I shall announce that my big girl is going to high school.  Her graduation ceremony is scheduled on Wednesday. I guess that I am getting old now. My girl has grown and soon she will start a new chapter in their life. As a mother, I cannot deny the fact that I am a little bit worried and apprehensive but I guess that is life and I assume that all mothers have the same feelings. I have got to accept the fact that I soon I have to let her go and let her live her own life. Nevertheless, deep down in my heart, she is still my sweet little girl. As for my little one, she is busy with her school sports day. She has been practising almost every other day.  So, tomorrow is the big day and I shall put up some photos for you guys.

I would rather not to speak about my work as I guess it will bore all of you. I shall not also speak about the current issues for I think that newspapers, magazines and internet have been discussing all about them. Perhaps, for my next entry, I will write about my travels and visits around the world for I think those will cheer me up ( an escapism from the hectic life I suppose.. hikhikhikhik).

Well, got to go. Bye for now.


Yours  truly,
Noor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...