Search This Blog

Monday 21 June 2010

A Trip to Belgium

Dear friends and readers,

Recently, my family and I visited Brussels, Belgium. I must say that Belgium is a small country but with stunning views, many interesting histories and most importantly Belgian chocolate! I just love Belgian chocolate! The moment you put the chocolate on your tongue, it just melt.. hmmmmm... yummy! I can't resist chocolate. What about you? Would you like to take a look at some of the pictures that we took? Come join me below...



These pictures below were taken during our journey and also around Brussel's city center.
The first picture was the highway to Brussels from Holland. The second picture is the first signage that I saw. Pretty interesting eh? Siap ada gambar basikal lagi. Kat Malaysia tak ada signage macam nih. The next picture is Brussels's city center. The green bus is the hop-on hop-off bus.I must say that Brussels's city center is quite congested with vehicles and people. I would say one of the busiest city in Europe. The most interesting part about Brussels is you won't have problem to find any halal food around here. There is plenty of restaurant which sell halal food especially Turkish kebabs, pizza, grilled chicken and many more. In fact, majority of the population in Brussels is Muslim (Turks). It is a normal view seeing many women in hijab in this city.However, communication is a bit hectic in here because not all of them can speak English. So, we have to rely on maps and our own instinct. Luckily, we have very good sense of direction and very good instinct. The fifth picture as well as the rest are the pictures of the most famous building in Brussels. Very old building yet amazing. It is situated at the heart of Brussels. Your visit will not be complete without a visit to these buildings.





Pretty interesting eh? We have more here...
This first picture below is me and the chocolate shop! OMG... I just can't resist chocolate. In fact, no one can! Belgium is famous for its Belgian chocolate. The moment when I stepped in the shop, I could smell the chocolate... hmmm... there are many varieties of chocolates. They also come in many shapes. sizes and even taste. Don't worry, there is a lot of chocolate stores in here. Pick your choice.





Below is the alley where you can find many souvenir shops....



Original paintings sold at the heart of Brussels. Yes, you can use your credit card because those paintings are expensive.More pictures below. Unfortunately, I can't upload more for the time being. Will upload more soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...