Search This Blog

Monday 28 June 2010

Poems for Mr. A...

Dear Mr. A,

At the moment I don't have time to compose a beautiful poem for you. But, I found these nice and interesting poems on the net and I would like to dedicate these poems to you.... happy reading...


Passion and friendship started this love affair
And total friendship, had to much to share
I with my baggage, so broken from the past
You with yours, wanted a love that could last

We must have talked hours on the phone each day
At might in my head, our conversations I’d replay
You were so gentle, the kindest man I ever knew
I was so afraid, but my trust because of you grew

I had kissed so many toads to find my prince
You’ve been understanding and loving ever since
The happiest day, was when I became your wife
I’ll love you forever dear, you are my life

At times, we may have our ups and downs
Will have lots of laughs and no more frowns
I write this as our anniversary gets near
To let you know you are very dear

With all my love to my wonderful husband and best friend
Any heartache I had, you could mend
Thank you for these glorious years
With lots of smiles and no more tears!
                                       (Anonymous)




Blessed To Have You

Recalling all the happy moments
I feel joyful to have you
To share the laughter and good cheer with
Recalling all the difficult times
I feel encouraged to have you
Beside me giving me support and strength
Recalling all the sad times
I feel comforted to have you
To hold me in your arms and let me cry
Recalling all the everyday moments
My dear I feel simply loved by you
For all the moments with you
Through the ups and downs of life
At each single moment in time
From my heart I say thank you
Because I understand how hard
You work to make yourself a great husband
And my love, I'm blessed so blessed
To have you right beside me
To walk through the days of my life
So intertwined with yours in a loving way
To be married to you is one of the
Best choices I've ever made and
I still marvel at the wonderful man you are
And I trust you with my heart
I'm still in love with you my darling
Just like the day when I said "I do" to you

( Fion Lim, 2009)






Truly Yours,
Noor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...