Search This Blog

Monday 31 August 2009

Glasgow dan Hujan

Dear all,


Glasgow is pouring and wet again. It is almost everyday! Be it Autumn, Winter, Summer, Spring; well, it doesn't make any difference. It is worse in here in comparison to Malaysia. On my part, I am having the same problem every morning to send the kids to school. They'll be extremely wet by the time they reach school. Enough complain about the weather! Humans! Be grateful!

My little girl is having spaghetti goreng for breakfast! and it will be her lunch too. Tak posa! Adik tak posa! She is absolutely angry everytime I say this to her. Heh he he, I like to tease her. I have never done this fried spaghetti before, but now, there it is. It looks good and more or less like mee goreng though. That 'll do. Would you like some? Come over! To Md Noor, don't complain ok... and don't laugh too!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha..

    i don't have anything to whine about, just have something to laugh!! hahahahaha...

    p/s- masters sgt susah!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...