Search This Blog

Sunday 19 June 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

It has been 10 years since my father passed away I could still remember the day he was admitted to an ICU ward in Hospital Selayang. I could still remember the final days of his life and it was the most sad thing in my life. I saw what he went through and I could feel his pain although he was most of the time unconscious. I could not stand to see all the wires covering all over his body. In fact, I could also still remember how they were trying to save you, on the day where you almost left us. Everything is still fresh on my mind 

Dear Ayah, do you know that I still spend most of the times laying down on your bed. Trying to search for your presence and warmth. I still keep your last shirt and kain pelikat until today. Trying to keep your memory intact.  

Dear ayah, although you are no longer with us, your love, presence and warmth still lingers on. You had always been there for us; to provide us, to cherish us and to love us. You taught us about many things. You nursed us when we were sick. You lifted me up when I fall and you had been very protective. You gave us courage to face the hardships of our lives and you never tired of our tantrums. These are things that we will never forget. You will live forever in our hearts and soul. Thank you Ayah for everything and thank you Allah for giving my Ayah. 

Dear Ayah, do yo still remember my eldest girl, Afiqah? She has grown into a young lady now. She is a bright young girl just like you. I still remember that she often sits on your lap and you tell her stories from your past. She will end up giggling. It was so sweet. Thank you Ayah for taking care of her and for giving her all your love. I am sorry that you never had the chance to meet my youngest girl, Najihah. She was born a year after you past away. She is a very nice girl just like you. Although she has never known you all her life, I told her so much about you. I showed her your pictures, our pictures so that she will always remember you.

Dear Ayah, I am sorry if I was not a good daughter to you but one thing I do know is that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. 

Happy Father's Day Ayah. 
May you rest in peace and may Allah bless your soul always. 





To my beloved husband,

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 



Thank you for being such a good father to our children
Thank you for providing us,
Thank you for your love and support
Thank you for everything.

WE LOVE YOU!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...